Monday, November 27, 2006

Simply Awesome!
Oh anyway, yesterday I worked part time at Ministry Of Sound. First job in my entire teenage life. It was fun but at the same time boring. Hahaha. There are 5 people in charge of this whole event namely Cassandra, Keith and 3 other ppl which I've forgotten their names. Lol. Yup. Athl, Ele and I reached there around evening. Started our job by doing up the place, got our tees and tags :b So on and forth. Ushering, desperately giving out free tixs to people, desperately asking ppl to come. After the whole thing which was 12 plus, relax and hang around the place. The music, atmosphere and familiar faces. Whoo! Yeah, that's abt it. And last but not least, I got to know one very friendly human :D Lol. Peek-tures will be uploaded when I've got them.
Today I went for interview. They'll call me tomorrow or never call at all. God bless me. I just sold my tee! :D I've kept myself very occupied so I won't think so much. BOO. I slept around 3 plus last night and woke up at 7 today. How nice. I don't feel tired at all. Alright, joke :)
you're the reason for me to be strong <3
mooo-ed